Hayabusa T3 Iridescent Boxing Gloves
Visit the AusPost website to get delivery time info for each state and territory. Find out how COVID-19 may be affecting their domestic services.
Enjoy free delivery on orders over $300 (conditions apply) via standard delivery time frames of 3-9 business days. Please read our Shipping and Delivery page for further information.
We aim to ship all items on the same day as ordered with the exception of sale periods where this may take up to 24 hours. Orders will be packed from any one of our locations dependent on stock availability, and may arrive in multiple packages. Please contact us if you have an urgent request.
Unwashed, unworn, or unused items in original condition may be returned upon presentation of your original invoice up to 14 days after receiving your order.
Faulty items may be returned for a refund or exchange upon presentation of your original invoice within a reasonable time frame.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made in person or by post.
View the full Returns Policy here.
T3 Boxing Gloves are recognized as the most advanced and protective gloves in the world. Renowned for its wrist support, T3 features two interlocking straps for a superb fit every time. Its ergonomic design was developed to protect and align your hands with each strike, empowering you to train with confidence. Experience Hayabusa’s award-winning boxing gloves backed by a decade of research.
- Dual-X interlocking wrist straps deliver a comfortable & precise fit
- World renowned splinted support provides perfect wrist alignment
- Multi-layered technology foam composition supplies ultimate knuckle protection
- Virtually indestructible Vylar exterior provides unparalleled resilience
- Ultra soft temperature regulating lining keeps your hands cool
- Microfiber thumb allows you to wipe away sweat
- Handcrafted using extraordinary materials
- Wrist Support: Dual-X® plus 4x Fusion Splinting™
- Hand Protection: Multi-layered foam technology (Deltra-EG™)
- Closure: Dual-X® hook and loop closure
- Lining: Temperature regulating AG™ Fabric
- Material: Vylar® Engineered Leather
- Ergonomics: Ergonomic thumb position
- Extras: Attached thumb, perforated palm, grip bar
- Best for: Intermediate / advanced
- Recommended use: 10-12oz for bags/pads | 14-18oz for bags/pads, partner drills, and sparring
Action images are used for illustration purposes only and the colour of the item may not be available in stores or online.