No Size Chart
This product does not have a size chart
COVID-19: Due to the current pandemic, delivery service operations have been impacted. For more information please read our Shipping Policy.
Enjoy free delivery on orders over $200 (standard delivery time frames apply i.e. 3-9 business days). For all orders under $200 a flat $9.50 for standard delivery or $19.50 for express delivery can be selected. Please read our Shipping and Delivery page as conditions apply.
We aim to ship all items on the same day as ordered with the exception of sale periods where this may take up to 24 hours. Orders will be packed from any one of our locations dependent on stock availability. Please contact us if you have an urgent request.
Unwashed, unworn, or unused items in original condition may be returned upon presentation of your original invoice up to 14 days after receiving your order.
Faulty items may be returned for a refund or exchange upon presentation of your original invoice within a reasonable time frame.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made in person or by post.
View the full Returns Policy here.
The FIGHT TIMER is ideal for boxing fitness, sporting activities and gymnasiums (competitions, training, fitness sessions) where sequence timing is necessary. Great for boxing classes, kickboxing, tae-kwon-do, or any sparring sessions etc. Program 5 different times and have 2 timers working simultaneously.
- 5 Timers are available, each one is easily activated by the corresponding key, which can be associated to multiple sporting activities without having to reset the times for every occasion.
- Various modalities of functioning can be obtained by programming the 4 parameters of every Timer: time of action, of pause, of final pause [0-99 minutes] and number of sequences [0-99].
- Modality of time count, forwards or backwards.
- Visualization of the time and number of cycles with numbers that measure 9 cm high, easily visible for over 30m.
- The choice of 2 sounds and 3 levels of intensity for signalling every start/end action.
- Booking of the automatic start of a Timer at the end of the one currently active, with a considerable increase in the combinations of time counts: for example, a different number of cycles with different duration's of
- Action + Pause can follow a certain number of cycles of Action + Pause.
- Simultaneous functioning of two Timers: the first one has a sound signal and visualizes the times, the second one only has a different sound signal at the beginning-end of every action
- Allows to register 2 sporting activities at the same time, such as a boxing meeting and a training sequence.
- Wall installation fixed with two screws or wall anchors; table version also available (art. 151).
- Robust insulated plastic enclosure, without the need of using a ground connection. Provided with a cable and plug.
- High quality flat membrane keyboard, with 5 million contacts guaranteed for every key.
Action images are used for illustration purposes only and the colour of the item may not be available in stores or online.