Fairtex KPLC1 Mini Curved Thai Pads
Fairtex Thai Pads
The following size chart is to be used as a guide only.
|30 cm||19 cm||6 cm||0.96 kg|
|36 cm||19 cm||9 cm||1.33 kg|
|40 cm||21 cm||11 cm||1.68 kg|
|32 cm||20 cm||7.5 cm||0.92 kg|
COVID-19: Due to the current pandemic, delivery service operations have been impacted. For more information please read our Shipping Policy.
Enjoy free delivery on orders over $200 (standard delivery time frames apply i.e. 3-9 business days). For all orders under $200 a flat $9.50 for standard delivery or $19.50 for express delivery can be selected. Bulk items that require specific packaging are excluded from our free shipping option and from shipping to New Zealand. Please read our Shipping and Delivery page as conditions apply.
We aim to ship all items on the same day as ordered with the exception of sale periods where this may take up to 24 hours. Orders will be packed from any one of our locations dependent on stock availability. Please contact us if you have an urgent request.
Unwashed, unworn, or unused items in original condition may be returned upon presentation of your original invoice up to 14 days after receiving your order.
Faulty items may be returned for a refund or exchange upon presentation of your original invoice within a reasonable time frame.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made in person or by post.
View the full Returns Policy here.
Fairtex KPLC1 Mini Curved Kick Pads feature a curved design made from premium cow hide leather which is more durable than buffalo leather used in most standard pads on the market. Due to its ergonomically design, it is easier to hold and the trainer can stay more balanced during training. They are light weight with soft pads on the head making them a great design for trainers to jab and hook. They come with padded straps and forearm support.
- Curved design made from premium cow hide leather which is more durable than buffalo leather used in most standard pads on the market.
- Ergonomically fit to forearm of trainer because of curve so it is easier to hold and the trainer can stay more balanced during training.
- Soft and flexible even during first use.
- Good for everyone, especially kids, amateurs and women.
- Light weight with soft pads on the head make this design a great for a trainer to jab and hook.
- Comes with padded straps and forearm support.
Action images are used for illustration purposes only and the colour of the item may not be available in stores or online.