Engage E-series MMA Grappling Gloves
No Size Chart
This product does not have a size chart
Notify me when this product is back in stock
COVID-19: Due to the current pandemic, delivery service operations have been impacted. For more information please read our Shipping Policy.
Enjoy free delivery on orders over $200 (standard delivery time frames apply i.e. 3-9 business days). For all orders under $200 a flat $9.50 for standard delivery or $19.50 for express delivery can be selected. Bulk items that require specific packaging are excluded from our free shipping option and from shipping to New Zealand. Please read our Shipping and Delivery page as conditions apply.
We aim to ship all items on the same day as ordered with the exception of sale periods where this may take up to 24 hours. Orders will be packed from any one of our locations dependent on stock availability. Please contact us if you have an urgent request.
Unwashed, unworn, or unused items in original condition may be returned upon presentation of your original invoice up to 14 days after receiving your order.
Faulty items may be returned for a refund or exchange upon presentation of your original invoice within a reasonable time frame.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made in person or by post.
View the full Returns Policy here.
Whether its cardio-based training or MMA training the E-Series 7oz gloves offers everything you need to train with comfort and confidence. The Engage E-Series 7oz MMA gloves are the perfect solution to the needs and requirements of beginners, and intermediate level athletes alike. They can be used for grappling and striking purpose without having to change gloves, you can transition between sessions seamlessly.
- S-Tech: Constructed using a strong synthetic leather blend, providing long lasting durability and functionality.
- Thumb-Secure Enclosure: The Grapple & Spar gloves are designed with a separate and secure thumb enclosure, offering a unique contoured and tight-fit hand compartment to provide a secure and snug fit.
- Shock Dispersion: High quality foam engineered to absorb the force of impact, and distributes the force equally across the product.
- No-Edge: Rounded corners, with velcro extended to the edge to hold down the strap, leaving no sharp edges. Printed, flat logos and decals, with no woven labels with sharp exposed corners.
- Injection Foam: A single piece of protective foam produced by injecting a specially formulated liquid component into an anatomically correct mold. The result is a durable, shock-absorbing foam that requires no break-in, and will remain consistent over time.
Action images are used for illustration purposes only and the colour of the item may not be available in stores or online.