adidas AIBA Approved Boxing Gloves
Notify me when this product is back in stock
Visit the AusPost website to get delivery time info for each state and territory. Find out how COVID-19 may be affecting their domestic services.
Enjoy free delivery on orders over $300 (conditions apply) via standard delivery time frames of 3-9 business days. Please read our Shipping and Delivery page for further information.
We aim to ship all items on the same day as ordered with the exception of sale periods where this may take up to 24 hours. Orders will be packed from any one of our locations dependent on stock availability, and may arrive in multiple packages. Please contact us if you have an urgent request.
Unwashed, unworn, or unused items in original condition may be returned upon presentation of your original invoice up to 14 days after receiving your order.
Faulty items may be returned for a refund or exchange upon presentation of your original invoice within a reasonable time frame.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made in person or by post.
View the full Returns Policy here.
adidas AIBA Approved Boxing Gloves are approved amateur competition gloves. Featured as the official glove of the 2008 & 2012 Olympics, these gloves are high-level gear for serious athletes. They are made from 100% genuine leather with a detailed thumb pattern for protection and comfort.
- Adidas AIBA Boxing Gloves are approved amateur competition gloves
- Featured as the official glove of the 2008 & 2012 Olympics, these gloves are high-level gear for serious athletes
- These gloves are made from 100% genuine leather with a detailed thumb pattern for protection and comfort
- Lined with extra soft polyester fabric, and features a wrap around Velcro strap closing for wrist stability
- Providing extra protection for the hand this model features Up-Graded High compression ‘IMF’ foam padding
- 100% cowhide leather
Action images are used for illustration purposes only and the colour of the item may not be available in stores or online.