adidas adiStar Pro Leather Headguard
adidas Head Gear
Notify me when this product is back in stock
COVID-19: Due to the current pandemic, delivery service operations have been impacted. For more information please read our Shipping Policy.
Enjoy free delivery on orders over $200 (standard delivery time frames apply i.e. 3-9 business days). For all orders under $200 a flat $9.50 for standard delivery or $19.50 for express delivery can be selected. Bulk items that require specific packaging are excluded from our free shipping option and from shipping to New Zealand. Please read our Shipping and Delivery page as conditions apply.
We aim to ship all items on the same day as ordered with the exception of sale periods where this may take up to 24 hours. Orders will be packed from any one of our locations dependent on stock availability. Please contact us if you have an urgent request.
Unwashed, unworn, or unused items in original condition may be returned upon presentation of your original invoice up to 14 days after receiving your order.
Faulty items may be returned for a refund or exchange upon presentation of your original invoice within a reasonable time frame.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made in person or by post.
View the full Returns Policy here.
A top of the range premium head guard from adidas has been designed to keep you safe and give you extra protection. The adiStar Pro Boxing Headgear features thick Impact Dampening foam to absorb shock and impact at an optimized level. Amara inner lining keeps it in place and the lace system produces a secure closure.
- Made out of genuine leather outer material. It uses HI-Tec Amara PU lining, that is absorbent and keeps the head guard from shifting around.
- Optimized level of shock absorption including an extra foam padding at the back of head.
- Traditional lace-up closing system at the back and on top of the head.
- Full coverage of the head, mouth, cheeks, ears and chin, protecting your most vital areas.
- Style and shape in the style of Winning FG2900 Cheek Headgear
- Use clean towel to remove the moisture from your training. Use a cleaning solution, such as half vinegar and half water, soapy water or anything that doesn't hurt the material to sanitize and disinfect.
Action images are used for illustration purposes only and the colour of the item may not be available in stores or online.