2XU VECTR Cushion Crew Sock
The following size chart is to be used as a guide only.
|Size||Shoe Size (EU)||Shoe Size (US Men)||Shoe Size (US Women)|
|Medium||38 – 41.5||6 – 8.5||7.5 – 9.5|
|Large||42 – 46||9 – 12||10 – 13.5|
|X Large||46.5 – 48.5||12.5 – 14||14 – 15.5|
Notify me when this product is back in stock
Visit the AusPost website to get delivery time info for each state and territory. Find out how COVID-19 may be affecting their domestic services.
Enjoy free delivery on orders over $200 (conditions apply) via standard delivery time frames of 3-9 business days. Please read our Shipping and Delivery page for further information.
We aim to ship all items on the same day as ordered with the exception of sale periods where this may take up to 24 hours. Orders will be packed from any one of our locations dependent on stock availability. Please contact us if you have an urgent request.
Unwashed, unworn, or unused items in original condition may be returned upon presentation of your original invoice up to 14 days after receiving your order.
Faulty items may be returned for a refund or exchange upon presentation of your original invoice within a reasonable time frame.
Returns or exchanges of online purchases may be made in person or by post.
View the full Returns Policy here.
Anatomically designed to provide advanced plantar fascia and arch support, the Vectr Cushion Crew Sock leverages a unique X-LOCK support system to lock the foot in place and reduce blistering for your most comfortable boxing sock ever.
- X-LOCK supports plantar fascia, arch and ankle to optimise foot strike and push-off
- Blister prevention design
- Ergonomic left/right foot improves fit and comfort
- Max cushioning to support forefoot impact, push-off and heel impact
- Anti-abrasion seamless toe construction for comfort
- Mesh panel for ventilation
- Polygiene® - Permanent antibacterial and anti-odour technology
- Fabric: 88% Nylon / 12% Invista LYCRA®
- Proprioceptive arch stabilisation
- Improved coordination
- Promote circulation in the foot
- ANTI-BLISTER X-LOCK technology provides advanced arch and plantar fascia support and locks the foot in place within the sock to reduce blistering. excellent for protecting the foot when training in boxing shoes
- CUSHION 3.25mm maximum cushioning to deliver ultimate shock absorption during forefoot impact, push-off and heel impact.
- ANATOMICAL DESIGN Engineered to conform to left and right structure of the foot for better fit.
- WIDE TOE BOX Seamless wide toe box eliminates a key irritation point and promotes natural toe splay improving balance, alignment and comfort.
- QUICK-DRYING Moisture wicking yarns and zoned mesh ventilation areas keep your feet cool and dry.
Action images are used for illustration purposes only and the colour of the item may not be available in stores or online.